There are those who believe in Some One Who created everything, whilst others say there does not exist a god or God Who created the universe. The atheists are convinced there was the black hole and many believe there was a big bang, though than we may ask how that big bang came into being by what.
Atheists often say they do not believe. But when hearing them I only can establish they believe lots of things, the same as other believers do believe lots of things. Often they believe even more weird things than Christians, concerning the beginning of everything.
They believe that not only did whole planets appear spontaneously, but also believe that the fact that these planets do not collide as meteors do, that they have gravity, that they contain the proper atmospheric conditions for life to take hold and contain sustenance to sustain this life all happened by mere fluke.
When all the planets somehow came into being by gasses and chemical constructions and reactions, forming themselves, we still wonder how it is possible that they keep so orderly arranged or that we do not see more chaotic situations all those planets piling up?
How can those many planets, stars and suns stay in what looks like a perfect orbit, though it is said they also possess gravity. Many scientists also take it for granted that all the chemicals needed for life were also there, but why and how did certain creatures come to be known in certain periods of time?
Probably no one can ever give a good reason to tell why we have billions of species, each with a male and female of each kind so that they could exist in the long run. And when we look at all those beings, what made those elements as organs in them to be part of them, making them essential for their being?
How can finite matter (original matter, which was clearly finite) create a universe that is greater than itself? How can there come something into being that we now call gravity, orbits, chemical atmospheres? When such material was there how did life come into some of that material to come to crawl and breath and even come to make audible sounds?
From that material did there come some magic and extreme powerful being that became conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions?
When we look at that supernatural being, who is worshipped as the controller of some part of the universe or some aspect of life in the world or is the personification of some force, who is he or she or it, and who can we know it, he or she is there?
Have the laws of thermodynamics not proven that neither energy nor matter can be destroyed. We can see that one can convert one form into another, but not even one man has been able to create nor destroy either.
Everything that mankind has ever learned, tested, proved, designed or theorized can not explain the great mystery of how everything came into being. Not one person has given a good explanation how time ever could have begun, except that what we consider time is our perception from what we see around us, changing light and rotation of planets, but how did those planets came in such rotation to give us the idea of time?
Not one person has given a good answer on the question
What would have existed before time?
If time is travelling backwards and forwards, then at what point did it begin?
So, when looking at what is around and wondering how it all came into being, we can not get around the question if there was something or Some One Who caused everything to be and to go like we know it now to have evolved.
Those who say
There are innumerable proofs of God’s existence.
Science is one of them.
Just as spectacular is the tiny world under the scrutiny of a microscope, manifesting the incredible knowledge, care and frightening power of our Creator. DNA is further evidence of God’s divine handiwork.
For the atheist I would then ask, where did DNA come from or how such a complicated system became a living reality and still continues to evolve?
Or does there exist something or some one Who Caused everything to be, and Who we can call The God?
Preceding: 2nd question: What or where is the beginning
Dutch version / Nederlandse versie: 3e vraag: Bestaat er een Goddelijke Schepper
- Blackness, nothingness, something, void
- A viewpoint on creation
- The Origin of Life on Earth: Creation or Evolution?
- Creator and Blogger God 1 Emptiness and mouvement
- Al-Fatiha [The Opening] Süra 1: 4-7 Merciful Lord of the Creation to show us the right path
- God of gods
- Cosmos creator and human destiny
- Creation of the earth out of something
- God, Creation and the Bible Hope
- Genesis Among the Creation Myths
- Is it “Wrong” to Believe that the Earth is a Sphere?
- Like a great bell tolling reverberates the consistent voice of the sovereign power of God
- Believing in God the rewarder
- Almighty God above all other gods greater than all gods
- A god, The God and gods
- God of gods
- Jehovah God Almighty greater than all gods
- By temptations, by signs, and by wonders we can see the Works of God
- God giving signs and producing wonders
- Ben Carson Claiming ‘Big Bang Is Merely A Theory’ Is A Fake Story
- Physicists May Have Found a Loophole in the Second Law of Thermodynamics
- “We’re Five Einstein’s Away from Explaining the Universe’s Existence”
- Why Does The World Exist?
- Physicist says our Universe could have spawned from a black hole
- A Black Hole
- Could our Universe have arisen from a blackhole?
- A descent into chaos
- Accommodation of the Void
- The Craig Field Theory
- Black Holes: #1 Falling In
- NASA: Infrared Echoes of a Black Hole Eating a Star
- Black holes, buttons, floodwaters – Roni Reuven
- The Big Bang: who first suggested it?
- Event Horizon Telescope Prepares To Take First Black Hole Picture
- Close galactic encounter leaves ‘nearly naked’ supermassive black hole
- John Michell and the “dark star”
- Is There Anyone Out?
- truth is a black hole
- So Little
- Honeybees and the Creator God
- Creator 1-A
- Creator without a creator
- Memoirs of A Pastor: Entry 5
- Word Became Flesh
- Does God exist or doesn’t He?- Exista demnezu sau nu? > original posting Does God exist or doesn’t He? – Exista dumnezeu sau nu?
- 1 November: ‘Nothing is impossible with God.’
- 30 November Jacopone da Todi 4 :Making our Way back to God.
- 1 December, Jacopone da Todi 5. Eternity lies within You.
- Autumn Evening Lectures at FISC: “What is theology saying?”
- Child of the Kosmos (O/S)
- Who God Made Me to Be
- Pandora’s Tower: Piety for a Deity
- Did the Church make the man Jesus to be God?
- Polytheism after Monotheism
- Is God Such as Ourselves?
- There can be only one…
- Who is Elohim? Part 1.
- Words – 9
- Scripture, Science and Idiots
- Scientific Statements in the Tanakh – Part 1
- Mind Blowing Research Suggests That Earth Could Actually Be