According to Scriptures man was created in the image of God. Allah created earth and everything on it and around it. Instead of being thankful for what man received from their Creator, they doubted His authority and wanted to have as much knowledge and power like He has. Therefore they ate from the Tree of Knowledge and got to know good and evil. But once they knew what was good and what was bad they also had to come to feel what is good and what is bad. That way suffering and death came over them.
For centuries man struggled to find a good way of living without sorrows and without pain. But mankind did not succeed to come to such a peaceful world like the one the first human beings lived in. The Garden of Eden or the Earthly Paradise seems something very difficult to get back. Though man has to know there is the promise of God which gives an opportunity for mankind to come back in a state of peaceful mind.
Today lots of people still fight against the call of God and have a struggle to find their way of living. They struggle to live at ease in a peaceful environment. Their surroundings regularly call onto them to be of this world. The majority of people prefer to have their own gods and idols and to enjoy all sorts of man-made festivals, like the heathen festivals of Shamain, Halloween, a.o..
In Autumn time they love to remind themselves, as if they want to hurt themselves, to death. For several days they love to dress themselves in skeletons and witches, calling onto death spirits. It is as if they want to do their utmost best to please the dead and to comfort themselves with the idea that in case they would die the dead would not hurt them.
Instead of counting unto Allah, they prefer to listen to the many human beings who want to make their head running mad on all sorts of mysterious stories. Loving such thrillers and spooky stories they prefer to keep to those pagan festivals celebrating death and the dead.
It is these days when the leaves are changing colour and people are reminded to the cycle of life, that we can come to see the inner soul of man. It is in this period that mankind shows it true connection, either with God or with man and the world. We can see that the majority of people wants to keep to several gods and several spirits, instead of believing in the Only One True God, Who is an eternal all-knowing Spirit.
For most people it is not appropriate to put their life in the hands of only One God. We also can find a lot of people in the religious world who do not want to put their life in the Hand of One God, they can not compare to. Therefore, they have made a man of flesh and blood into their god. They do not bother that that man from Nazareth did not know everything, because that makes him more like them. And for sure, they prefer to be like their god, some even giving other people, they call saints, or calling ‘the mother of God‘ (as if God would have a mother!?!), such a high status, like they are gods too. Leaning onto them looks much safer for them than trusting that God of that Nazarene master preacher. They even ignore the words of that rabbi and his heavenly Father. Closing their ears for the Words in the Bible, so that they can live in their own created world of their Christendom.
Many refuse to hear the Words of the Most High and do not want to know that the Divine Creator requested or better said even commanded to direct worship toward His as the Only One True God. To help people to be in line with His Wishes He gave them rules or commandments, of which the focus of the ‘Second Commandment’ is to elaborate further on how man’s worship must not be done. The majority of people forget that therefore these two commandments are intrinsically bound together. Those commandments of God tell about action but also about intention, so they are about what goes into the heart and mind. God demanded nobody to worship any image or idol that they have made. Though throughout history we can see that man always has made himself many gods and idols and at times even went so far to bring offerings to these gods.
Man prefers to believe in things and people they can see and touch. That is one of his problems, preferring to stick to his own illusions. Mostly being pleased to hear what other human beings tell them, instead of believing the words of the Bible. The majority of those who call themselves Christian twist the words of the bible in such a way that it suits their human philosophy and imaginary thoughts of afterlives and reincarnations etc..
When looking at the way how man treats the Bible or the many philosophical works and so called theological works, we can only wonder how much man wants to believe the Words of the Bible which we would consider the Words of God?
Worse is to see how man prefers to be dependent on what human beings tell them, instead of going on the words given in the Holy Scriptures. In many cases it looks easier to depend on human sayings then on Biblical sayings.
- God the One and only
- The Greatness of the eternal God
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #15 Exposition before the Creator
- The Nature and Condition of Man
- An anarchistic reading of the Bible (2)—Creation and what follows
- Account of origin of man, sin and death
- The figure of Eve
- Bereshith 2 Man and Woman placed in a Royal Garden
- The 1st Adam in the Hebrew Scriptures #5 Temptation, assault and curse
- The 1st Adam in the Hebrew Scriptures #4 The Fall
- Bereshith 4:1-7 Eve’s discouragement over the curse of many children and trying to please God
- Today’s thought “A Perfect World” (January 02)
- The Wrath of God
- Concerning Man
- Failing Man to make free choice
- Pagan Holidays
- October month of witches and spirits
- Autumn traditions for 2014 – 2 Summersend and mansend
- Autumn traditions for 2014 – 3 Black Mass, Horror spectacles and pure puritans
- Autumn traditions for 2014 – 4 Blasphemy and ridiculing faith in God
- All Saints’ Day
- All Souls’ Day
- What traditions/rituals/routines do you have for welcoming Autumn?
- Being alive and living life don’t always go hand in hand
- In The Beginning was Darkness
- The Beginning: Thoughts from Genesis and Proverbs
- A Covenant with Creation
- 10. God of Purpose: Behavior
- Human Construction
- His Mark is Stamped Upon Us
- Removing the Filters
- My Image of God
- Good and Evil
- Tree of Knowledge
- Tree of Life
- Trees of Eden: A Map of the Fall [Part I]
- Adam and Eve, forbidden fruit and ‘The Fall’
- Original Sin and the Tree of Life
- Bible Translation: Genesis, Chapter 3
- I Believe the Children are our Future
- “Christian, Recognize Your Dignity”
- On The Edge Of Summer
- Knowledge of the Divine
- Whither I go
- Exploring the world of the After life workshop
- The Cycle of Life
- Life and Death (But, Mostly, Life)