Lots of people are willing to gather lots of things in their life. But when they grow up their thought process is like,
do I really need this?
Instead of doing this should I not be doing that?
There are lots of people who don’t care about the things which might interest me or you. Today for a lot of people money is everything. They are glued to all those material things which we can find around us. I really don’t think it should be that way. There must be more to life, is it not?
In a way we are living in such an exciting world, but many of the inhabitants of this world do not see it. They look for things they think are precious, but it are often just some gems, gadgets that have not much value in the future. In that world where everything seems to evolve so quickly we always have to start anew and have to learn, earn and reproduce, later to die. And is that the purpose of life, or is there more?
Are we not missing something between life and death?
There are so many religions and everyone is so confident that theirs is the true one, but which one is the right one or a good religion?
Find also to read: Life’s Purpose
- Home-stayers and their to do list
- Poverty and conservative role patterns
- Blow to legitimacy of the capitalist system
- Not everything has to be reciprocated with money
- It’s time to build a new system
- A charter for a truly free world and why we need it
- The Truth About the Illuminati: Escaping Slavery
- Can We Pay The Price To Free Humanity?
- Crises of Real, Imaginary, and Symbolic Money
- Quantitative easing
- Are Christianity and Capitalism Compatible?
- True riches
- Count your blessings
- Good to make sure that you haven’t lost the things money can’t buy